- Choose from either a Century Route or multiple paved Trail Routes
- Terrain is flat.
- Well-marked rural highways.
- Route maps will be available at the registration table.
- Approximate rides of 20, 40, 60 miles on Rails-to-Trails paved Trail and 50, 100 mile road routes!
- 100 mile ride is a great “starter” ride for anyone wanting to do their first Century ride.
- Rest/snack stops provided on all routes.
- Message board will be provided. Family and friends may post messages.
- SAG service provided.Helmets are required. This also includes children riding in bike seats and/or buggies. Cyclists must obey all traffic rules.
This is a ride, not a race. Plan on riding at a rate appropriate to your training. You must bring your own towel.
After your ride, swing by downtown Chiefland and visit
the 61st Annual Chiefland Watermelon Festival:
Join us after your ride!
Be sure to check out our local restaurants and vendors for lunch and dinner options.