Register for the Tour de Melon now on Active.com!
When: Saturday, June 1, 2013 | Registration open by 6:30 am, mass start at 8:00 am.
Where: The Gathering Table Restaurant located at 112 North Main Street Chiefland, FL 32626
Your registration includes:
- Event T-Shirt
- A great goodie bag
- A terrific Lunch
- Before May 26, 2013: $55
- Day of: $65 (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express cards will be accepted on the day of the event too)
Special Family Rate: Children (17 and under) riding their own bike or on a tandem accompanied by a parent(s) may register at 1/2 price. Children riding must submit a registration form and waiver.
NO REFUNDS……..RAIN OR SHINE!
Child Information: Small children riding in bike seats or being pulled are FREE, and do not require a separate registration form.
Take a look at the new and improved Century Route!
- Choose from either a Century Route or multiple paved Trail Routes
- Terrain is flat.
- Well-marked rural highways.
- Route maps will be available at the registration table.
- Approximate rides of 15, 30, 65 or 100!!
- 100 mile ride is a great “starter” ride for anyone wanting to do their first Century ride.
- Rest/snack stops provided on all routes.
- Message board will be provided. Family and friends may post messages.
- Ride starts and ends in downtown Greenway Trail 102 North Main Street Chiefland, FL. Ample parking and rest rooms provided.
- SAG service provided.Helmets are required. This also includes children riding in bike seats and/or buggies. Cyclists must obey all traffic rules.
This is a ride, not a race. Plan on riding at a rate appropriate to your training. You must bring your own towel.
Massage services on site! Glen Morey will be on site with a booth providing massage services. Visit his website for more information.
After your ride, swing by downtown Chiefland and visit the 59th Annual Chiefland Watermelon Festival:
Be sure to check out our local restaurants and vendors for lunch and dinner options.